£80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Business Change Manager, Project Manager, PM, Real Estate
A Business Change Manager is needed by a well-known Investment Manager on a permanent basis to work on various Real Estate projects. Using your combined business change management and project management experience, you will consult the business to understand where they are and where they want to be (shape and scope the business) and then use IT resources to deliver these projects, managing multiple projects simultaneously in a portfolio manner. You will do this whilst managing the relationships between Business, IT and Change functions.
What you need:
- Experience working in an investment management firm.
- Business change management experience.
- Proven project management experience.
- Real Estate experience would be a big plus.
- Ideally come from a technical background.