Our client is one of the largest shipping companies in the Netherlands who are currently spearheading a more Sustainable approach towards their processes in order to mitigate the damage to our environment.
They are looking for an ICT Business Application Analyst to join their Digital Services Department who would be responsible for identifying, selecting, implementing, adopting and continuously improving the digital technology available within the organisation whilst keeping a Sustainable future at the heart of all the processes undertaken.
The successful candidate would take ownership of assigned applications and ensuring that the current applications optimally meet the requirements of both the business and their clients, whilst also creating additional functionality with software supplier.
The organisation is looking to grow the usage and maturity of applications by driving the process with different stakeholders.
With that being said I am now seeking a charismatic communicator who can work in tandem with the Product Management team, Business Owners, Key Users and Suppliers on a constant basis in order to ensure all business departments are enabled to realise their goals and products are developed toward the formulated product vision.
You will need to possess a high level of self-organisation, initiative, and feel comfortable to think on a tactical level and most importantly, act accordingly on an operational level.
What They Ask
- 3 years of relevant experience as a minimum
- Bachelor/master’s degree in information technology/Business, or perhaps an equivalent degree in a different area with a keen interest in Business and/or Information Technology
- Have an excellent level of self-organization to set out plans for ad-hoc and long-term projects in a timely manner.
- Understand the role of digital technology in creating business opportunities.
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of BiSL Framework
- SQL Knowledge
- Basic understanding of database management
- Agile knowledge
- Business Process Mapping (BPM) or other method to map processes.
- System design, development and implementation or at least have an interest in it.
- Language: Excellent verbal and written command of English written and verbal communication.
What They Offer
- A dynamic organisation with an entrepreneurial character
- A competitive salary
- An employer-financed pension scheme
- 28 vacation days (full-time)
- Combining working from home and at our beautiful office in Rotterdam’s shipping district
- An informal and open culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader working towards a Sustainable future. If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to get in touch via any of my details below for a confidential conversation.
I look forward to speaking to you.
Venquis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.