£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
30 days ago
Business Analyst, BA, Operations, OMS, Blooomberg AIM.
A business analyst is needed to join an investment management business on a permanent basis.
Only candidates with asset management industry experience will be considered for this role.
Main Function of the Job:
- Assist the Head of Operations in providing business and strategic support to the Support Department and wider business.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in an Operations or Finance role at a previous Asset Management Company
- Production of Reports, MI and verbal updates for senior management
- Ability to manage relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Business Analysis experience.
- Delivering Reports and updates to senior management for ongoing projects and processes
- Assisting the Head of Operations in reviewing aspects of the current operating model
- Assisting the Head of Operations in delivering a service to help support and manage the Support business function, including Segregated Client support
- Provide support and assistance on other projects the BA's are working on
- Responsible for day to day Bloomberg AIM Order Management System (OMS) administration, including Front Office interaction and trade investigation
- Responsible for the Bloomberg AIM Compliance Administration role, including coding rules, reviewing violations and stakeholder management
- Responsible for the day to day Bloomberg AIM relationship, escalating issues to the Bloomberg Relationship Manager and chairing the Service Review Meetings
This is a great opportunity to join a company providing a stable and stimulating environment which encourages honest, straightforward and long-term relationships with their clients.