Up to £80000.00 per annum + package
2 months ago
An Agile Business Analyst is needed to work as part of an Agile and multifunctional team. To identify and document requirements for development.
- Develop sprint workplans with the squad Product Owner.
- Outline high level user flows and/or process steps to achieve the user goals.
- Writing individual stories and acceptance criteria and identifying related user stories and epics.
- Define process use cases for data and analytics capabilities to automate decision making; enable controls and business rules; and support oversight.
- Business analysis, problem solving, issue tracking and resolution
- Experience of Agile delivery using Scrum
- Proven track record as an Agile Business Analyst within a digital delivery environment
- Experience working closely with UX and translating wireframes (and other artefacts) into user stories
- Familiarity with agile estimating (story points), sprint planning, backlog refinement & sprint retrospectives
- Experience of working with Confluence and JIRA
SME / Expertise
- In-depth knowledge of UK and international payment systems and messaging (BACS, SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, CHAPS, Faster Payments)
- Knowledge of Treasury operations - Execution, Settlements, client on-boarding.
- Treasury Services experience within Retail and Investment Banks
- In dept knowledge of Nostro and internal accounts reconciliations
- In depth knowledge of payment processing via SWIFT
- In depth knowledge of payments investigation