£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Business Analyst - Insurance - Finance Change - Accounting Hub - IFRS - Oracle Cloud - General Ledger - Qualified Accountant - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Business Analyst to support their Finance Change Programme. Ideal person will come from a Qualified Accounting background and have experience designing and implementing either General Ledger or Accounting Hub solutions within insurance.
- Business Analyst with strong finance change experience within the Insurance market
- Qualified Accountant with good understanding of the insurance accounting model i.e. IFRS4, IFRS 17, US GAAP, Solvency II Reporting
- Experience of working on finance change project especially involving those with General Ledger or accounting hub implementation (ideally oracle based)
- Experience of defining accounting rules or of rationalising/ automating accounting
- Experience working with Senior Stakeholders - able to demonstrate clearly the stakeholder engagement skills through examples
Please get in touch with Daniel Pillai ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.