£450 - £480 per day
10 months ago
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst (contractor) to join one of our leading clients in London. The Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing value to the business in extracting, understanding and documenting the requirements for any requests for change or enhancements to existing systems, or introduction of new IT applications or services.
As a Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Essential IT and business analysis skills:
* Experience of industry IT products, broking platforms, underwriting platforms, integration standards, London market processing. REINSURANCE - Lloyd's Market
* Demonstration of leading an analysis work stream for small to medium sized programmes involving aspects of business process change to evolve the business to a new target operating model
* Shaping of requirements in a way that the business can understand IT have everything captured
* Demonstration of involvement in the full project lifecycle from initiation to completion. For exampple, an implementation of Xuber or SCICS or another reinsurance system.
* Demonstration of leadership to make things happen and meet deadlines and business expectations.
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or jobserve response. When sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly Reinsurance systems implementations experience). If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.