£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
10 days ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic fashion retail environment. Based in London the Business Analyst will support multiple areas of the business with the immediate and primary focus being ERP System Implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This includes reviewing and understanding current and To Be business processes, conduct gap analysis, documentation of business flows, recommendation of improved business processes based on business or system efficiency opportunities, assist in creation of test scripts and user training documentation following on from To Be process flows as well as supporting the change management process with business users.
The role reports into the Change and Operations Manager but would be working within Project Teams led by the relevant Project Manager.
Some travel to the various offices within Europe will be required.
Strategy & Innovation:
- Facilitate business process re-engineering discovery sessions to develop documentation and process flows.
- Develop and propose recommendations and future processes to senior management / project boards.
- Drive adoption and ownership of change.
Operations & Results:
- Conduct impact analysis for any change requests.
- Assist in creation of test scripts for project testing and UAT.
- Assist in creation of user training documents and support Training delivery as required.
- Assist in creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans to support change in business processes / systems.
- Support data migration, integration and business cutover activity for the project.
Customers & Relationships:
- Engage with key stakeholders to fully understand organisational structure, business processes and roles and responsibilities in order to identify gaps / requirements / impact to create efficiencies.
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the entirety of projects with all levels of staff.
Team and Leadership:
- Work with and within project teams to develop new business systems and solutions that address changing and/or growing business needs and requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Min 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar within Project Environments
- Experience within Supply Chain / Fashion / Retail businesses and projects
- Experience of ERP Systems / implementations
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a team setting.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Visio
- Willing to travel
- Multilingual an advantage