City of London, London
£400 - £475 per day
22 days ago
Windows 10 Implementation - Applications - Business Analyst - Insurance
One of our leading Insurance Clients is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help them with their Windows 10 implementation programme within EMEA.
The candidate should have previously worked in large complex organisations and ideally in financial institutions implementing Windows 10 end-to-end and more specifically working closely with the business and the technical teams on making Windows 10 compliant with all existing applications.
The role is based in Epsom / London, UK (partial home-working would be considered).
Key Skills and Responsibilities.
- Expert at capturing and analysing data and documenting remediation requirements and specifications.
- Proven technical business analyst experience (preferably within FS)
- Windows 10 knowledge and previous end-to-end implementation
- Understanding of Applications and how they could be linked to Windows 10
- Understanding and experience working through full SDLC
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies would be preferable.
If you do have the desired background and experience please apply ASAP and we will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you.