City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
7 months ago
Business Analyst - Wealth Management - Business processes - Front Office
A leading Wealth Management client, based in the city, is looking for a Business Analyst to help them with the improvement of their front office efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have strong wealth management background with a good understanding of front office systems and processes.
- Business analysis with experience working within Wealth Management
- Must have worked on Front Office projects with an understanding of how they operate
- Previous experience working on projects involved business process improvement/re-engineering and mapping of future operating model processes
- Able to communicate effectively with front office stakeholders (ideally experience with financial planners and paraplanners) - able to articulate through examples
- Background in PowerBI and SQL is advantageous but not essential
- Data analysis and remediation experience is highly advantageous
Please get in touch with Tanya Howard ASAP by firstname.lastname@example.org, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in touch within 48 hours.