£350 - £500 per day
19 days ago
Business Analyst - Insurance - Bristol - 6 Months - 300-500pd
Our established insurance client is looking for an experienced contract Business Analyst to work on an exciting Regulatory change focussed programme. The successful candidate will have a strong insurance background and the following experiences:
- Business Analyst with experience within Insurance
- Experience ideally supporting Regulatory change programmes
- Support the establishment of and then monitoring of a robust, practical governance framework to underpin operational excellence
- Ensure that appropriate business process measurements and protocols are in place to monitor the operational performance of all areas of the business.
- Be responsible for the delivery of reports in line with business and external timescales.
- Working knowledge of FCA regulation relating to insurance broking, with a track record of successful application of that knowledge in the consumer and SME environments
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Some experience of project managing the implementation of business operational initiatives to improve business performance and in developing and sharing best practice
- Good problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Capable of building and maintaining relationships well across organisational levels and influence key stakeholders
- Commercial understanding of business i.e. market forces, business drivers etc.
Interested candidates please contact Tom Trotter on 01173321842 or on email@example.com