City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + plus benefits
4 months ago
**BROKER** **UNDERWRITER** **LLOYD'S INSURANCE** **LONDON**
**FIXED TERM CONTRACT** **9 MONTHS**
My client within the Lloyd's Insurance Market is looking for a Broker or Underwriter to help support the delivery on a new internal insurance platform/system. You will be responsible for providing Lloyd's market knowledge, ideas and innovation to support this programme and ensure the new system/platform satisfies needs of both Underwriters and Brokers.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE Lloyd's Insurance Market experience!
Details of the contract:
Role: Broker / Underwriter
Type: Fixed term Contract
Duration: 9 months initial (possible of extension or perm placement)
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 plus benefits
Location base: London city
Start date: ASAP
- Lloyd's Insurance Market experience is mandatory for this role
- Recent experience as an Underwriter / Broker
- Understanding of Front to Back process across underwriting and broking within the market
- Ideally exposed to new system/platform implementations
- Excellent communication and time management skills - able to work closely with the change functions and senior stakeholders
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to Charlotte White: firstname.lastname@example.org with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience for a fast track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.