about 2 months ago
- Python - Python Developer - Backend Software Developer - Engineer - Python -
A phenomenal opportunity to work with one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies has come up as we have recently partnered with them and we're looking for Backend Python Developers (lots of them) experience to join their strong technology team.
Our client is an incredibly unique and fun business who are growing rapidly and are at the forefront of using technology to make an unbeatable change to their customers experience and product quality - It's easy to see why they are well ahead of their competitors and why they have outstanding growth. There couldn't be a better time to join!
The tools used are a cocktail mix of technology and the ingredients consist of programming languages such as Python (Flask + SQLAlchemy + Celery) and a sprinkle of Go with Redis, DynamoDB, MySQL and S3 for data storage. All served on an AWS platform with Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, CloudFormation and EC2 Container Service (introducing Kubernetes with EKS) and Docker (this is a small fraction of what they use) ...
We are looking for people who are hungry for knowledge and passionate about technology. Someone who will be agile, get involved across the business (not just tech) and wants to work along a solid team of developers.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a strong Backend Developer in a web context background.
- Python Developer (or Ruby/PHP)
- Flask, Django and Celery (or other Frameworks)
- Web context experience
Benefits include (but not limited to):
- Competitive salary and very generous share awards package
- Learning & Development budget for training, conferences, books, etc.
- 25 days of holiday which increases up to 26 days after 2 years of service and 27 days after 3 years of service
- Additional 5 days unpaid leave per year (optional)
- Extended paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave (one month extra of 90% pay)
- Pension scheme and opportunity to salary sacrifice
- Interest-free loan to help with seasonal train ticket
- Flexible working hours (start 7-10 am, finish 4-7 pm)
- Flexible working from home requsts
- Regular paid for team and social events
- Fully stocked kitchen - free breakfast, coffee, tea, fruit & snacks