City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
23 days ago
Backend Developer - Software Development - Java - Azure - Google Cloud Platform - Maven - CI/CD - API - Agile
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Backend Software Developer to support the development of their new digital web-based product. Ideal person will have experience across a range of development tool most preferably Java and Node within a Fintech or Insurtech market.
- With all phases of software development life cycle, best practices, and Agile Software Development
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge, understanding of design documentation (e.g., UML, ER modelling)
- Experience with cloud-based technologies ideally GCP and Azure
- In-depth understanding of Web API's
- Experience with continuous integrations tools such as Circle CI, Travis CI, Jenkins
- Strong familiarity with build tools (e.g., Maven)
- Knowledge of database management systems such as PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server
- Previous experience of software development in the financial markets, Fintech or Insurtech is preferable
- Experience in building IoT solutions or DLT applications is a plus
Please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.