WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be a part of one of Germany’s leading strategy consultants data business helping the Insurance Benchmark team in the execution and delivery of the Insurance IT Benchmark throughout all the phases of the benchmarking cycle while delivering results to clients and case teams. The Insurance IT Benchmark helps the clients to assess their IT cost efficiency against their competitors and provides additional insights regarding Cloud, Data & Analytics, Digital, End-user Computing, and more.
For that purpose, we are looking for someone with a strong attention to detail who shares our passion for benchmarking, IT, and the insurance industry and wants to contribute to the digital transformation in a rapidly changing environment. You will work in an international team, playing an active role in delivering and expanding the Insurance IT Benchmark in our target markets for different client engagements.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Delivering original analysis and answering benchmark related requests, providing thought partnership in a fast-paced environment
- Regularly interacting with case teams and external clients on a day-to-day basis through phone, emails, or face-to-face meetings
- Working with data sets demonstrating quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Connecting the analysis of the data with prevailing industry trends and issues
- Independently working through problems, staying persistent in case of obstacles
- Working and interacting in a global and virtual team while paying great attention to detail
- Suggest solutions – even with imperfect information by asking the right questions
- Listening to and looking for input from others
- Adequate competency in Microsoft; Office, Excel and Word
Venquis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.