£65000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
5 months ago
Agile Project Manager, Agile PM, Scrum Master, IT Project Manager, IT PM
Agile Project Manager is required by a globally known Asset Management company to sit as the bridge between technology and the business. By applying scrum / agile methodology, you will make sure that the development teams are on track to successfully deliver front office, data, research and regulatory projects.
You will provide senior level IT project management to develop, implement, and monitor project plans and coordinate project teams for the design, development, and installation of software, middleware, or hardware deliverables.
Successful candidates will come with experience in the Investment Management space.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- Five years' experience in IT specialty. For development only: Includes two years' developer experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Advanced knowledge of the following IT project management practices and concepts:
- Agile software development
- Kanban, lean and waterfall principles
- Full product life cycle
- Systems analysis and design techniques
- Quality assurance methodology and Inspections
- Technical standards and deliverables
- Estimating, including design, development/purchase, and installation
- Thoroughly scoped functional requirements and documentation deliverables
- For development only: Production acceptance (including elevations), data modelling, and related advanced development standards