City of London, London
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
8 months ago
- Timely delivery to cost based upon agreed objectives to support the business through Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Interfacing with modelling teams from other business units to ensure the cross pollination of initiatives and alignment of projects
- Stakeholder management to ensure business buy-in and support, that they are kept updated of the progress of the projects status and that what is delivered meets their needs
- Partner with the end users, work with project sponsors and other management to establish progress and direction of the project by achieving goals, reaching targets, solving problems, mitigating risks and road mapping future releases
- Deliver multiple business focused projects while maintaining a motivated high performing team that has the tools to remain on the leading edge of application development in the industry
Ideally, you will have
- 3+ years Project Manager experience
- Experience successfully introducing the Agile (Scrum) delivery methodology into existing development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business. Able to convey ideas and information clearly and in a manner appropriate to all levels of audiences
- Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success Experience of working as a Project Manager in an environment of multiple projects with challenging timeframes and deliverables
- Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to user acceptance testing and initial live running
- Demonstrate good decision making, evaluating the implication of various options before deciding and then showing commitment to and accountability for that decision
- Agile ScrumMaster (or equivalent) certification is a bonus.