2 months ago
Venquis is a pan-European, boutique recruitment company with offices in Munich, London and Bristol. We specialise in placing mid to senior level experts into cross-sector positions within the areas of IT, Digital Transformation and Data Analytics.
Just moved into larger office in Munich, winning new projects, lots of internal growth and international expansion. Exciting times..
The role will involve:
- Activity based, proactive candidate generation.
- Working closely with a Senior Consultant / Team Leader to generate a consistent flow of active as well as passive candidates for existing vacancies in our portfolio.
- Contacting potential candidates through various sources (headhunt / social media / job boards) and pre-screening them to establish initial interest.
- Interviewing candidates and pitching new career opportunities in both face to face meetings and over the phone.
- Supporting the entire end-to-end recruitment process until successful placements.
- Taking part in networking events and job fairs to promote Venquis.
- Taking part in business development briefings with clients when required, i.e. taking vacancy requirements regarding new staffing needs.
- Staying up to date with relevant trends within the Business Transformation, Digitalisation and Data Analytics markets.
- Previous research, sales or recruitment experience preferred.
- Advanced German and English.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to deal with various tasks at once.
- Strong interest in Venquis' area of specialisation (Data Analytics, Digital Transformation).
- On the job training academy.
- Competitve basic salary and uncapped commission.
- Company events, incentives and trips (Barcelona, Nice, Faro, Las Vegas in the last 4 years!).
- Flat hierarchies - approachable management team.
- Young and multi-lingual group of people (8 languages and counting).
- Based on your personal career goals we offer tailored career progression opportunities into account / team management or sales leadership roles in multiple locations.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom Fernandez on +49 (0)89 2109 3906.