Lloyd’s is the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market, developing the essential complex and critical insurance needed for an ever changing world.
As part of the TOM programme, the PPL workstream was set up to underpin the whole programme and therefore it was imperative that the programme team was made up of highly skilled talent and that contract roles were filled as quickly as possible to kick start and drive the initiative forward.
8 transformation specialists recruited in 8 weeks
Venquis has had a relationship with Lloyd’s since 2012. The PPL Programme Manager had worked with us previously and on the strength of our reputation in the marketplace as expert recruiters for business transformation and change specialists, we were awarded exclusive rights to place the following business critical contract roles:
In order to reduce client costs, we provided cost estimates for each role rather than using the time and cost approach of a management consultancy and we committed to providing potential candidates for each role within one week.
Within eight weeks Venquis had sourced and screened appropriate candidates, organised interviews and managed the offer process for all these roles and the new team was ready to mobilise. As a mark of our successful relationship with the programme, we continue to work on an exclusive basis supplying contract talent to the workstream and we have placed a further four people in the last six months. In addition, 90% of the original contracts have been extended, bearing testimony to the high calibre of candidates we have supplied.
The Value to Lloyd’s
Streamlined, best practice hiring process put in place featuring:
- A dedicated account delivery team focussed on this project
- Provision of one point of contact for the client, ensuring continuity
- All interviews booked directly into diaries, CV screening taken care of by Venquis
- Regular MI provided to ensure project remained on track
- Efficient hiring process has saved time and reduced costs
- Centrally managed contract extension process
- Comprehensive understanding of Lloyd’s brand and in particular the PPL workstream, including culture, projects, technological landscape, hiring managers, challenges, process
- Positive candidate experience, increasing Lloyd’s competitiveness within the market